Make room for the vroom! Explore Wheelford, the world of preschool TV show Ricky Zoom. Teaching friendship and teamwork and filled with zoomtastic bike rescues, it’s an aspirational show for your little ones. The possibilities are endless on two wheels!
In this app you can meet the characters, test out their gadgets and look around the amazing world of Wheelford. Packed with fun mini games and interactive playgrounds kids can learn the skills required to become a Bike Buddy.
All for one and bikes for all!
• Tons of exciting mini games to play.
• Meet Ricky, Loop, Scootio, DJ, Toot, Maxwell and the Zoom family.
• Explore Maxwells Garage and the Rescue Pod.
• Wash the bikes – grab a sponge and pop the bubbles!
• Includes matching and sorting games, designed to develop pre-schooler’s cognitive abilities.
• Gameplay encourages social and emotional development as you help out the Bike Buddies.
• Learn and progress by choosing your difficulty level.
• Interact with all the Bikes, test their gadgets and play.
• Drive to every mini game collecting points as you go.
• Watch out for obstacles to slow you down!
• Celebrate every victory with the Bike Buddies!
• Play offline, no WiFi or data required.
SAFE AND AD-FREE
The Ricky Zoom app gives parents peace of mind with:
• Age-appropriate content tailored for preschoolers
• A safe and secure environment: NO ads!
Meet Ricky Zoom! Built for speed, he’s a little red rescue bike who shares his experiences with his Bike Buddies Loop, Scootio and DJ. Together they speed around the sports track, try new stunts at the park, and race to the rescue! Join Ricky and his Buddies as they zoom into every adventure!
ABOUT Entertainment One
Entertainment One (eOne) is a market leader in the creation, distribution, and marketing of award-winning kids’ content that connects with families around the world. Inspiring smiles with the world’s most beloved characters, eOne takes dynamic brands all the way from screens to stores.
For the best performance, we recommend Android 5 and above.
Feedback or questions? We’d love to hear from you.
Email us at [email protected]