WhatsApp Messenger is an android mobile application developed by whatsapp Inc. and later it was acquired by Facebook Inc. It is the most famous and top rated messenger application with more than a billion users.
Whatsapp is a very exciting and handy application for business, educational and recreational uses in our daily life. This amazing application uses your phone number as your ID and allows you to send text messages, voice messages, videos, documents and location of the user via internet. Plus, you can also make audio calls using whatsapp. Just download the application, enter your phone number and you are all set to connect to the world.
According to statistics, Whatsapp is ranked first among all messenger applications; and with all the features this app has come up with, it really deserves to be number one.
Some of the detailed features of WhatsApp Messenger
- Whatsapp is a messenger application and you can chat with your friends via text messages, but if you are tired of typing, you can also send voice messages – just tap, sing and send!
- There are hundreds of built-in emojis, which help you to express your mood and make the conversation more fun.
- You can share high quality pictures and videos with your friends without losing the quality of the content.
- Whatsapp allows you to create groups and have group chats with your friends, family or colleagues. The latest update of whatsapp enables you to indicate the message you are replying to in a group, so that, users may not get confused, it is really a mind-blowing feature.
- When you use a messenger app, after sometimes, it becomes like a digital diary, and you would love to keep the texts and pictures as a memory of the happy days. Whatsapp has resolved this problem too. Application allows you to back-up your data to retrieve it again, in case, you have lost your phone or accidently uninstalled the application.