Find campsites, hike trails, and discover breathtaking routes with Gaia GPS. Join the millions of people worldwide who use Gaia GPS maps to backpack, explore nature and navigate through scenic trails. Explore the world with Gaia GPS – the best hiking, backpacking and offroading app for this outdoor season.
Featured in countless publications like the New York Times, Washington Post, and GearJunkie, Gaia GPS is the outdoor app that provides the best offline maps and navigation tools for your next adventure.
HIKING, BACKPACKING, TRAIL RUNNING
• Discover hiking trails and plan your routes with Gaia Topo, the world’s most powerful backcountry navigator.
• Explore hundreds of professional maps, including Nat Geo Trails Illustrated, USFS, and hi-res satellite imagery.
• Take your maps offline so you always know where you are, even far from cell service.
• Leave a breadcrumb trail on the map so you can always find your way back home.
Our app includes an altitude, elevation and distance tracker for each hike.
• Mark campground sites and points of interest with gps coordinates and drop photo waypoints.
• From national parks to backcountry trails, our navigation and hiking app has you covered this season.
ROUTE & TRIP PLANNER
• Route planner allows you to plan expeditions beforehand or create routes on the fly.
• Weather predictions help you stay on top of changing conditions.
• Stay safe by monitoring wildfire activity in-app.
• Discover campgrounds and reserve sites right from the map.
• Find dispersed camping far from the crowds with public and private land boundaries and USFS maps.
• Mark camping sites and points of interest with gps coordinates so you can easily find them.
• The premier offroad app for planning, navigating, and recording 4×4 and overlanding adventures.
• Take topographic maps, high-res satellite imagery, USGS, USFS, MVUM, public and private land maps offline so you can always find your way, even without cell service.
• Reroute on the fly using your phone or tablet in the field thanks to snap-to-trail route building.
• Display your maps, routes, and waypoints on your dashboard with Android Auto integration to keep you on your trail.
• Identify avalanche terrain with slope angle shading and topographic information.
• Record your ski tracks while you navigate through snowy trails.get SNOTEL data.
• Track your location, even without cell service, so you can always find your way back.
• Get the avalanche forecast and SNOTEL data
• Find the best trails curated by the team over at Trailforks.
• View trail difficulty, direction, and conditions.
• Find new trails from local bikers to explore the wilderness around you.
• Gaia GPS is the preferred navigation app for outdoor professionals.
• Quickly route to GPS coordinates and share maps, tracks, and waypoints with your team.
• Mark hiking trails, routes, camping sites, & water sources.
• Share data with clients & fellow guides.
• Free – limited maps, for online use only.
• Premium – full online and offline maps access; print custom maps.
• Gaia GPS is part of the Outside Inc, family. Create an Outside account to access the map.
TO MANAGE YOUR SUBSCRIPTION:
• TURN OFF auto-renewal: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/7018481
• Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your Google Play account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period.
• Your Google Play Account will be charged at confirmation of purchase.